Saturday, July 12, 2008

Miss Get Lucky


I secret shopped Miss Get Lucky and purchased this FABULOUS DRESS!!! Oh yes, it is truly fabulous and it has quickly become one of my faves. I wore it today while out shopping with Mr. PM and threw on some cute flip flops and a white jean jacket. However, I wore it out last weekend to a very fancy restaurant with some fabulous heels. This is just one of those dresses that you can dress up or down, wear casual or look elegant. It fits so well and will make you look extremely fabulous too! I check out Miss Get Lucky all the time to see what new arrivals they have and considering this dress retailed for $380.00 and you can now get it for $135.20, it's a bargain and you will not believe the compliments you will receive.

Much love, xoxo-pm

Founder of Posh Mama Online Magazine

1 comment: